Monday, July 12, 2010

My Aunt, My Cousin and Me

My Aunt, My Cousin and Me
---------------------------
Writer: CousinLover (email unknown)
My name is Manish, my aunts name is Anita and my cousins name is Shilpi. I was 21
years old when this incident occured. My aunt 39 and my cousin 18. My aunt was a
widow at the time having lost her husband and a young son in a boating accident
several years before.
I enlisted in the Army and knowing I was going to be stationed at an army base near
my aunt, I called her to see if I could stay with her a couple of days before I had
to report in. I always like to get where I am going early just to be able to relax.
Aunt Anita told me she would be happy to have me stay with her and Shilpi a few
days, although I would have to sleep on the couch. That did not bother me. I would
have even slept on the floor.
Three days before I reported in I arrived at the bus depot and called my aunt to
pick me up. It was about an hour before she and Shilpi got there. The last time I
had seen Shilpi was about four years before. Then she was a cute kid, slender body
but not much in the line of breasts. Only nubbins that did not even show through her
blouse. Well this time was different. Her breasts were definetly noticable. She was
about 5 ft 2 inches tall and weighed about 100 lbs. Her breasts were more than a
handfull, and I might add, a mouth full. Aunt Anita was about 5 ft 4 inches tall and
weighed about 120 lbs. Slender, with small firm breasts.
When Aunt Anita saw me, she came up and put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.
Not on the cheek but a full blown mouth to mouth kiss. Now she may not have had
large breasts but I was sure aware of her breast and slender body pressing against
me.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_internet_love_making_stories
When Aunt Anita let me go, Shilpi put her arms around me and gave me a kiss just
like her mother. Again I was well aware of that body and those breasts pressing
against me. Boy did I have a problem walking to the car. It's awful hard to adjust a
hard cock with out anyone noticing with two women standing next to you and your
hands full of suitcase. Getting in the car, my aunt drove with Shilpi sitting in the
middle and me setting next to the door.
All the way to their place, Shilpi had her hand on my thigh, lightly squeezing it.
We got to my aunts house about 30 minutes later,and it being about midnight. Buses
never get you there untillate at night. My aunt showed me where the bathroom was and
where I would be sleeping. She also showed me her bedroom and Shilpisbedroom.
After cleaning up a bit from the bus ride, I lay down on the couch and was
immediatly asleep. About an hourlater, hearing something I woke up. I saw my aunt
standing nearby, just looking at me. She did not realize that I was awake, it being
fairly darkin the room. She was wearing a flimsy, see through babydoll nightgown,
that just covered her buttocks and pubic area. Even in the dim light I could make
out her firm breast and darker nipples. Hernipples poking out the materiel, looked
to be about 1/2 in long and about one half inch in diameter. God they looked
delicious, what I could see of them. I could tell that her small breasts did not sag
or droop a bit. It was all I could do to keep from reaching up and cupping them in
my hands. After about 5 minutes of just looking at me aunt Anita left, going to her
bedroom. It was sometime after that before I could go back to sleep. The sight of my
aunt kept me awake fantizing about what I would like to do with her.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_internet_love_making_stories
The next morning she did not say anything or even act suspicious toward me. The
whole day was spent just sitting around talking with her about family and our lives
in general. Shilpi joined in with us talking about her girl friends, school, and boy
friends. I did notice that she made several sexual inuendoes about sex. Like she had
never engaged in sex. She had never even let a boy touch her breasts. Aunt Anita was
almost as bad, making comments about how it had been so long since her husband had
died and she had not been with a man since him. There were also other comments, but
I don't remember just what or how they were said. My aunt was wearing a pair of
shorts and a loose button in the front shirt, with two buttons undone, which when
she leaned over just right, I could see her bare breasts and nipples.
My cousin was just as bad, she was wearing short short shorts, a flimsy blouse, also
with a couple of buttons undone. She was wearing a bra either as I could almost see
through the blouse and she also stood just right so her breasts would show. I had a
continous hard on. It was great. Again, the whole day was spent just talking and the
two of them making sexually oriented comments.
It was about 9 pm when I went to bed on the couch, wearing only my shorts. Yes I was
covered with a blanket, as after I lay down, my aunt came out and sat on the edge of
the couch, and continued to talk to me. It was hard on me as she was again dressed
in only her short, see through baby doll nightgown. As she sat talking, with out
even thinking I moved my hand over and put it on her bare thigh. She did not move
and did not take my hand away. In fact she put her hand on mine and held it there.
After several minutes I began slightly squeezing her thigh, not moving my hand just
squeezing. She did not say or do anything but hold my hand. When she did not push my
hand away, I began to slowly and lightly caresse her thigh. She kind of gasp and
just looked at me. When again she didn't push me away, I sat up and with put my
other hand on her shoulder and pulled her to me. She came without resistance and I
leaned forward and softly kissed her lips. Her response was immediate. She put her
arms around me and the soft kiss became a passionate full blown open mouth, tongue
sucking kiss. After that things only got better.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_internet_love_making_stories
While we kissed, I moved my hand from her bare thigh up to her firm breast. Holding
it with nothing but her thin nightgown between, I fondled and squeezed them, lightly
pinching thenipples. Aunt Anita, passionately moaning, leaned forward, pushing me
back down on the couch. Soon she was laying beside me her full body pressed against
mine. I caressed her full body, slipping my hand under her nightgown, caressing her
bare skin, up to her breast. Cupping her bare breasts in my hands, was the next
thing to heaven. The were soft, firm, hot, smooth and her nipples were hard as a
rock. I worked her nightgown up and off her, dropping it to the floor, leaving he
naked from the waist up. Soon I was feasting on those delectable breasts and
nipples.
As I licked, kissed, sucked and bit her breasts and nipples, she was pressing them
hard against me, trying to get more and more of them in my mouth. She did not say
anything, she just became more and more passionate, with her kisses and her
caressing of me. She moved her hand down to and into my shorts, grasping my rock
hard cock in her hand. It was all I could do to keep from Cumming.
Aunt Anita then moved down my body, kissing it as she moved. Soon her head was
laying on my stomach, her mouth just inches away from my cock. She quickly pulled my
shorts down and off, then began kissing my cock and my balls. I couldn't believe it
when she opened her mouth and slipped it down over the head of my hard cock. It may
have been years since she had been with a man, but she sure had not forgot how to
suck a cock. She was soon taking my whole seven inches into her mouth and down her
throat. While she was sucking my cock, I slipped my finger into her pussy, and found
it hot, wet and tight. In a matter of just a few seconds, my aunt, had her first
orgasm of the night.
Finally, feeling that I was about to cum, she pulled her mouth off my cock and
turning around, straddled me. She held my cock against her hot wet pussy, rubbing it
up and down from her ass to her clit. Then, all of a sudden, she placed the head of
my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel and dropped herself on it hard, driving
my cock up into her vagina, stretching her long unused pussy wide open and slamming
it against her cervix. When my cock drove into her, she screamed so loud I thought
she would wake the dead.
I knew what Shilpi could not help but hear. And I was right. For the next hour, my
aunt fucked me in every way possible. Laying down, bending over, standing up, you
name it I think we tried it. She must have had almost a dozen orgasms. I know I had
at least three. The most I had ever managed to have. We were laying quietly, my cock
still buried in her pussy, when I looked over at the door of the hallway, and saw my
cousin standing there looking. I don't know how long she had been standing there,
but she sure looked like she had seen a lot. She was flushed, breathing hard,
caressing her own breast. I guess what really gave her away, was she was standing
there naked. her thin night gown lying at her feet.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_internet_love_making_stories
When Shilpi saw me look at her she didn't move or say anything, then she slowly
walked over to the couch, staring at my cock still buried in her mothers pussy. My
aunt looked up and seeing her daughter standing there naked, staring at us, just
patted the couch and told her to sit down. When Shilpi sat, Aunt Anita, took my hand
and put it on Shilpis firm breast. She then told me to go ahead and make love to
Shilpi too. I didn't know what to say, so didn't say anything. Aunt Anita got up,
pulling my cock out of her and moved to the edge of the couch. From her actions, I
knew that she was going to stay and watch. I sat up, and pulled Shilpi to me,
holding that firm young body against me.
I believed she was still a virgin from the comments she had made about not ever
having sex. I kissed Shilpi, and while I did,caressed her firm breast and her full
body, from her ankles to her head. I touched, fondled and rubbed every inch of her
body. Then I kissed, licked and sucked, her virginal breast and nipples, and at the
same time, lightly caressed her pubic hair. I moved my hand down between her legs,
pushing her thighs apart until she had her thighs spread wide, giving me full acess
to her pussy. It as hot, and wet from her own vaginal fluids. I was sucking hard on
one breast when, I slipped my finger between her wet pussy lips, rubbing it from her
ass to her clit. When I touch and squeezed her lit, she jumped, squealed and spasmed
in her first orgasm of the night.
I lay her down on the couch and while her body was spasming with her orgasm, I
slipped my once again hard cock up and down her pussy lightly between her pussy
lips. Then placing the head of it at her vagina, I slowly pushed it in until the
head was fully in her tight tunnel. Feeling he hymen blocking my way, I pulled back
then drove my cock in hard and fast. Shilpi cried out as my cock tore through her
hymen, and stretch her vaginal tunnel wide. Shilpi's pussy was tighter than anything
I had felt in a long time.
After a few seconds to let her adjust to my cock in her never before fucked pussy, I
slowly slipped my cock in and out of her. Then as she became more lubricated and
relaxed, we fucked faster and harder, until she once again spasmed in orgasm. When
she did, I could not hold off any longer and driving my cock hard into her, held it
there, releasing a load of my sperm into her no longer virginal pussy.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_internet_love_making_stories
The three of us spent the rest of the night in my aunts bed, where there was more
room. We did not get much sleep that night or any other night that I stayed there
whenever I was off. What I did find out later, was that aunt Anita had talked to
Shilpi about letting me fuck her after I had called and ask to stay there. Shilpi
had agreed that it was alright with her, in fact had encouraged her mother too, but
that she wanted me to fuck her too so she would know what it was like, but would not
have to worry about anyone spreading it around that she let them fuck her.
This is based on a true incident. I enjoyed writing and remembering. I hope at least
some of the members enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment