Monday, July 12, 2010

My wife’s sexy friend Nibha

My wife’s sexy friend Nibha
----------------------------
Hi friends, I am Kamal, 26 years, from New Delhi.This is a story of my sexual encounter. I again tell you that I like beautiful sexy looking young girls and women having proportionate figures. I like shapely fleshy and spongy breasts of young girls and women. I love to press and squeeze
such breasts taking in my hands. You know fucking a young girl or woman is really exciting.
This is the story of having sex with a college days friend of my wife. My wife had told me several times about her college friend Nibha who lived near her house and was married one year before our marriage. I had heard that Nibha was very beautiful. One year of my marriage had passed and I along with my wife lived in Nagpur where I was working then. One day my wife unexpectedly got a telephonic call which was from Nibha. She was surprised as well as very happy to know that Nibha was calling from Nagpur itself. Nibha told my wife that she got
the telephone number from my in-laws. She asked our address so that she could meet us. Nibha came to our place two weeks after she had made the telephonic call to us. She came along with her hubby in the evening but they stayed for only half-an-hour as they had to go to attend a dinner party that evening only. Nibha was really a very beautiful woman by all means.
Her lips were juicy and pouting. Her boobs were fully developed and ripe. Her fleshy haunching hips below her narrow waist were also well projected back making big curves there,
enough to make her look sexier. Nibha addressed me by calling jeeju.
Her breasts bounced sexily with her every step. I observed that she very modern
and bold in the sense that she gave deliberate jerks to her breasts. Due to her
high heels her heavy hips swung and jerked in a very sexy way as she walked even
a little in our house here and there. It was really nice to see a young woman
like her. They took leave of us soon. We promised them to visit their place. But before we could return visit to them, Nibha came alone after a fortnight as her hubby was busy with his office work and used to come late every day. She had come in the afternoon. When I got back from my work place I saw Nibha there. She got up from the sofa and greeted me with very charming
smiles. I was pleased to see her. I took my bath and joined them in the drawing room. We started chatting. When my wife went to the kitchen to bring some snacks and coffee. I was left
with Nibha only in the room to talk. Nibha was in salwar and kurti. She had readjusted herself in the sofa and let her chunni rest through her neck. It was nice to see that the neck of her kurti was cut in the square shape and was wide and low enough so that her cleavage as well as the
upper halves of her boobs could peep through it easily and lure me for some action there. Her boobs were richly luscious and stood firm opulating. By that act on her part I immediately
understood that she had done it for me only seeing the proper moment, I mean that when my wife was not around. Not only that she was eyeing me in some Special style. She was talking to me about my college life and wanted to know if I had any girl friend. She told me that she was sure a handsome and manly personality like me must be having many girl friends as young girls like such persons around. So I could find by her talks that she was very free and frank. As she was exposing her boobs, I could also easily make out that she was a bold and sexy woman. On hearing from her like ‘handsome’ and ‘manly’ for me I also responded instantly with words of praise for her. I told her that she was a very beautiful woman and I found exactly what I had heard about her from my wife.
I told that my wife had many a times told me that“…Nibha is very beautiful….”She just gave a sexy smile. She leaned forward incourse of the conversation,and intentionally let her voluptuously attractive boobs be more visible to me through her low cut kurti. She deliberately but quite intelligently let her chunni fall down exposing the roundness which were not
covered by her low cut Sexy kurti that was fitted tightly down to her waist, from there it was cut in the sides. I got her intention. It was just to lure and seduce me. Upon seeing her boldness I further went a step ahead by saying “…you are not only beautiful but also a real hot and sexy looking young woman, my dear Nibha …you look quite voluptuous …” Nibha went on smiling mischievously and meaningfully, and I continued by saying “….yes dear Nibha you have got a
very proportionate and sexy figure…. you have maintained every curve of your body very well…. It is enough to ignite any young man …. etc., etc….. ” and waited for her reaction. She,
looking into my eyes, made some sexy movements giving jerks to her luxuriant and succulent looking boobs and smiled more seductively. That had an igniting effect on me. She remained in that posture knowing it very well that I was staring at her well round breasts. She also looked at her boobs in course of chatting there and again into my eyes, making it clear to me that she
was well aware of what I was staring at so lustfully. It was giving a clear cut message to me that she rather liked it. At the same time she was giving sexier smiles making her pouting lips a little twist. That gave me more courage and I did not take my eyes off from her profusely grown exuberant and shapely boobs. She also bit her lower lip by her teeth. So in all she looked very
seducing that moment. I again told her that she was a very sexy looking young woman. She thanked me for the compliments in a sexy manner. As soon as she heard my wife coming from kitchen with snacks and coffee she sat straight in the sofa. She readjusted her chunni and placed it again on the her swollen boobs, as earlier, so that her sexy cleavage and upper halves of her round boobs should not be exposed when her friend was around. In fact she did not want to reveal it to my wife that she
liked me and was interested in me. I was glad to see
it. I was rather happy to
find that apart from being a hot and sexy she was a
clever woman and wanted to
enjoy life. When my wife went into the kitchen again
in order to put the plates,
cups, etc. back there, Nibha invited me to her place
asking me to drop in some
time as she felt bore in her flat alone, particularly
when her hubby was away on
tour. I immediately understood that she wanted me to
visit her place when she
would be alone there. She also took the telephone of
my work place. At about 8 p.m.
she took leave of us as she had to prepare food for
her hubby. My wife asked me
to drop her back. I took out my Hero Honda motorcycle.
Nibha sat on the pillion
and I drove the vehicle. Nibha came closer to me and
held me by my waist saying
that she felt slightly unbalanced.
Her fleshy and spongy boobs were being pressed on my
back. It was clear to me
that she deliberately did so. All through the way she
put on pressure of her
fleshy luxurious boobs on my back so as to get her
boobs sandwiched and crushed
completely between me and her. I got excited by that.
I wished to take her boobs
in my hands and squeeze them at my will. I was
thinking all through the way that
it would be nice to fuck Nibha, she would give all
sorts of pleasure in fucking,
she would co-operate well during fucking, etc. etc.
When we reached her place
she took promise from me that I would visit her when
she would call me. I was
happy that I would get chance to be with her alone.
One day I get a call from
her at my work place. She asked me to come to her and
have lunch with her. She
told me that she was alone as her hubby was away on
tour. I very well understood
why she was calling me at her residence when her hubby
was away. I knew that I
might not come back in the afternoon. So I finished
that day’s work hurriedly
and left some thing for the next day. I was excited to
think that I might get
the chance to fuck her that day. I reached Nibha’s
flat and rang the doorbell.
Nibha opened the door. She said smiling “..Hi
jeeju…please come in…” She was
looking stunningly beautiful in her sleeveless blouse
and sari. Her blouse was
especially designed. It was more revealing than
concealing. There were deep low
cuts on the back as well as front. She welcomed me
with sexy smiles. It was
sexciting to see her in that dress and make up. She
was in her high heels.
Although her make up was not that heavy, but still she
looked very inviting and
sexy. I got in.
She bolted the door and took me to the drawing room.
As Nibha was alone there I
decided in my mind that I must not loose the
opportunity to have her, and I must
be bold enough to talk her hot stuffs. I told her that
she was looking very
beautiful, rather more beautiful than ever, and I
continued “…Nibha you are
looking enticingly beautiful…. ….you are looking very
attractive as ever… …and
also you are looking very irresistible….” She told me
in a special style “…uufff
don’t flatter me that much, mere jeejju…” I told that,
I was not at all
flattering, actually she looked so sexy and
irresistible. She just gave a sexy
smile and went to the kitchen. She quickly arranged
the food on the dining table.
We took the food together. After finishing it we both
again came to the drawing
room and sat in the sofa. I saw that Nibha had let the
pallu of her sari fall.
Her shapely boobs were peeping out of her deep low cut
blouse. The neck of her
sexy looking blouse was very widely cut also, which
was barely covering her
shoulder even. Her boobs were looking as if they were
struggling to come out
jumping of her sexy blouse. She leaned forward with
pretext of itching her legs
exposing her fleshy boobs further. She made some sexy
gestures. Only two of us
were there in the flat so there was nothing to be
scared of. I told her without
any hesitation that she looked very hot and sexy
“…….tum bahut hi khoobsoorat ho…..”
and further looking at her half exposed boobs “…..
Nibha tum sexy looking to ho
hi… lekin abhi kuchh jyada hi sexy lag rahi ho….” At
my such remarks Nibha gave
further sexier smiles looking into my eyes. I told her
….” Nibha you are looking
really very sexciting and inviting too …” She said in
a very low voice “….really,
jijju….! ” and at the same time kept on giving the
same gestures. I further
gathered some courage and told her “….Nibha your
blouse is very relealing….yes
Nibha, it is so designed that it is concealing very
little of your sexy body… ….haaan
Nibha your blouse is very wide necked… ….very deep low
cut….”
Seeing her positive reaction to my comments about her
low-cut blouse, I became
more bold and clear in my utterances about her sexy
blouse “…. haaan Nibha, it
is revealing your boobs quite invitingly….. …and that
has made your look more
and more sexy….” Upon that she was only smiling
mischievously biting her lower
lip between her beautiful white teeth. I came near
Nibha on the sofa and took
her in my arms. Nibha looked sexily into my eyes and
said “…ooohhhh jijju….” I
planted kisses on her lips. Wow, her lips were real
good, juicy, hot, soft, and
what not. I placed my hands on her fleshy boobs. In
fact I was very much longing
for that moment. My hands slowly caressed her boobs.
Ohh, the touch of her boobs
on my palms was simply marvellous. I was moving my
palms over the roundness of
her shapely boobs. She remained unmoved, and kept her
eyes closed. Rather she
sighed sexily like “……uuuffff…..sssshhhhh……”. I felt
the softness of her boobs,
at the same time I also nibbled her nipples with my
fingers. Her pointed nipples
had become hard in excitement. I showered many kisses
on her lips, cheeks, neck,
boobs, etc. She never resisted. She only went on
uttering some broken words in
ecstasy “………ooooofffoooohhhhhh… jijju….uuummmmhhh..
..iiiiissssshhhhhhhh…… ….uuuuffffff….jijju…..yyouu
aaarrre ….ggrreeaatttteee… yes jijju…
aaaahhhhh……….uuuuuffff………. …….uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh……..
……….uummmmmhhhhhaaaaa……..” and so on. I slowly
caressed her boobs. She just said
…….oooohhhhhh……dddeeeaarrrrrrr………” I pressed her boobs
within my palms. She
uttered …..sshhhh…. …..yyoouu…. …..aaarrre
gggrrreattte…. ….itsss……. ….ffffiiinnne….”
I took her in my lap and again showered kisses on her.
I kissed her sexy boobs.
I sucked her lips. She also reciprocated me well by
offering her pouting lips
and partaking herself in the act. After enjoying thus
we both stood up on our
feet. We hugged each other in tight embrace. We kissed
each other madly.
I pressed and rubbed her boobs from over her blouse
and bra and told her that
she possessed very fleshy and spongy boobs. Nibha said
in special style “….is it
so…. ….do you like them really….” I told her with my
palms on her luxuriant
boobs “….yes Nibha… …you really possess a pair of
luxurious, fleshy and spongy
boobs….” She just smiled seductively and uttered
“…ooohh yyoouu…..jijju…” She
silently crept her hands on my cock that had become
hard in excitement by that
time. She was caressing my stiff cock with her soft
hands from over my pant and
underwear. I had taken her both the boobs in my hands
and was busy in fondling
and pressing her protruding boobs arrested in the bra
and blouse. She was making
all sexy sounds. I inserted my hands inside her blouse
and bra and was feeling
the smoothness, softness and warmth of her boobs with
my palms. She said “…iissshhhh….”
I fondled her boobs, pressed them and the squeezed
them. She whispered “….uuufffff..
..aaaahhhhh…jeeju …ssshhhh… …yyyooouuuuu aaarrre
vveeerryyy ssmaaarrrttt….” and
closed her eyes in excitement. After a while as I
started removing her sari, she
told me to take her to her bedroom first and then do
what ever I liked to. I
took Nibha to her bed room. I removed her sari
immediately. Then I unhooked her
revealing blouse. I undid the tring of her petticoat.
She did not object me at
all, rather she kept on smiling in a special sexy
manner. Then she was left in
her bra and panty. Her costly as well as sexy looking
scanty bra and panty both
were of nylon material and netted. The cups of her bra
were so designed that
almost half of her boobs were left uncovered. Her half
covered succulent and
voluptuous breasts were looking marvellous. They
really looked as if struggling
hard to come out of her sexy bra. Her bra had given a
lift to her boobs that had
made its shape fantastic and opulent looking. That way
I found her to be quite
choosy in her undergarments also. Then I took off my
tee-shirt and pant quickly.
So, we were in our undergarments only ------- she was
in bra and panty and I was
in my underwear. Taking her in my arms I kissed her.
She was just making sexy
sounds. I kissed her lips, her cheeks and her neck. I
moved further down to the
roundness of her boobs. I kissed them from over her
netted nylon bra. Her
nipples were clearly visible through her netted bra.
Her nipples had become hard
and pointed. I kept on kissing her soft boobs and also
rubbed my mouth on them.
While I kept on kissing her fleshy boobs and rubbing
them with my mouth she held
my head tight in her sexy slender smooth arms and kept
on sighing sexily. Then I
unhooked her bra and removed it. Oh, what a pair of
boobs she possessed ! Her
boobs stood firm even without the support of the bra
in spite of the fact that
her boobs were fully swollen. They were still in their
shape. The nipples on the
tips of her fleshy boobs had grown hard and pointed.
In fact I have found a
number of young girls and women possessing such sexy
pairs of boobs. I took her
bare boobs in my palms and pressed them gently. Wow,
they were really firm and
tight. I mouthed her boobs. Nibha was looking restless
and sighing. I went
further down to her smooth silky thighs and crotch and
kissed them frantically.
She had given me the signals by her sexy sounds that
she was getting hotter and
hotter. I pulled down her panty making her completely
nude. I pulled my
underwear also. My dick was then free and stood erect.
Nibha looked at my hard
looking dick from the corner of her eyes and smiled
looking at me meaningfully ------
that she would be soon having it deep into her. I
again took her in my arms and
kissed her sexy body all over. I took her fleshy and
spongy boobs in my palms
and pressed them. I squeezed them gently, and at the
same time I was kissing and
sucking her juicy lips. It was great doing that.
Then I changed my position and held her from behind. I
placed my hands on her
luxuriant boobs. I again started caressing, fondling,
pressing and squeezing her
boobs. Oh, her boobs were quite firm and tight despite
the fact that she was
married and and her boobs might be squeezed hard by
her hubby every now and then.
I told her while pressing and squeezing her fleshy
boobs that the pair of boobs
she possessed were really firm and tight. She thanked
me for the compliments in
a very sexy way amidst moans and sighs “oohhh
jeeju……ttthhaannkkksss……
fffoororrr… …ccommppplliimmennttss….. …mmmyy ddeeaarrr
jijju….” And asked in a
low trembling voice “ooohhh….yyoouu… ….rreeaallllyyyy…
….lliiikked… …. mmyy…. ….
bbooooobbssss….”
I went on pressing her bare boobs within my palms and
said “…..yes darling Nibha
I really liked your full sized well shaped boobs….
…haan darling Nibha, your
boobs are really well shaped and firm looking…” and I
continued saying “….I
always like such fleshy, spongy, firm and tight boobs
of a young woman Nibha…. ….like
to press and squeeze such firm and tight, fleshy and
spongy boobs taking in my
palms…..” I went on pressing and squeezing her spongy
boobs. I asked her “…how
is it Nibha…. ….how do you like it….” She whispered
with moans “….oooohhh jijju…
….ittss fffiinnne….. ….I lliikke ittt vveerryy
mmuucchhh…… jijju…..jjuuusstt
ggoooo ooonnn pprreeesssiinnnggg mmyyyy bboooobbssss….
…yyyeesss ddeeaarrr….. ….jjjjuuuusssstttt
gggooooo ooonnnn ssqquuueeeeziiinnnggg aanndd
ppprrreeessssiiinnngggg mmyyy
bboooobbsss llliikkke tthhhaaaatt….. ….ooohhh
ddeeaarrr pprreeessss aaanndd
squeeze tthheeeemmm hhaaarrrrddd ddeeeaaaarrrr….
….yyeesss ddeeaarrr jijju
pprreesss mmyy bboooobbsss hhaarrdd…” I obliged Nibha
by pressing her voluptuous
boobs harder and harder. I was pressing and squeezing
Nibha’s tight breasts
madly. It was really a nice moment for me. In fact I
was very much looking for
that moment. She was sibilating, sighing and moaning
in the state of ecstasy.
She was getting hotter and hotter.
When I told her that I was madly looking for such
moments, she immediately
replied that she knew that I wanted to take her bare
boobs in my hands and press
and squeeze them “…Jijju I knnoowww tthhaaaatttt
yyooouuu wwaaannttteeeedd
ttoooo ttaaaakkkeee mmmyyyy baarre bboooobbsss iinnn
yyoouurrr hhaaaannddss
aaanndd pprreeessss aaaannddd ssqquueeeezze tthheeemm…
…. yyeess ddeeaarr I
ccooouuullddd vveeerrryyy wweeellll
uuunndderrrssstttaaaannnddd tthhaaaattt
yyoooouuuu wwaaaanntteeedd tttooo pplllaaaayyyy
wwiitthh mmyyy bboooobbss…. .…hhaaannn
ddeeaarrr mmaaiinn jjaannttii hhoooonn jijju… ….ttuumm
mmeerree bboooobbssss
kkoooo yyooonnn pprreesss aauurrr ssqquueeeezze
kkaarrnnaa cchhaaahhtte tthheee…
” and she continued uttering in her low sexy voice
“…jijju…iinnn fffaaaaccctttt
I aalllsssoooo wwaaaanntteeeddd iiiitttt
fffrrroooommmm yyooouuu .… mmyyyy
ddeeeaaarrrr… ….yyeesss I aallssso wwaanntteeddd tthhe
ssaaammee
ttrreeaattmmeenntt ffrrooomm yyoouuu… ….hhhaaann
ddeeaarrr ssaacchhh kkaahhttii
hhoooonn mmaaiinn yyaahhiii cchhaattii tthhiii kkiii
ttuummm mmeerree
bbrreeaassttt kkooo aappnnee hhaatthhoooonn mmeeiinnn
lleee kkaarrr kkhhoooobb
jjjoooorree sssee ddaaabbaaooo….” I went on kissing
her and squeezed her bare
breasts as hard as I could. She moaned and whispered
in the same sexy tone “…..dddeeaarrr
jijju ttuummm bbaahhuuuttt aacchhheee hhoooo
….…..yyoouuu kknnoowww hhoowww
ttoooo ccaarreessss ffooonnddlleee pprreesss aannddd
ssqquueeezzee tthheee
bbrreeaassttsss ooffff aaa yyoouunnggg wwoommaannnn….
….hhhaaannnn ddeeaarrrr
ttuummm bbiilllkkuulll eexxppeerrttt hhoooo.. mere
jijju….”
I told her to make her more hotter and hotter “….Nibha
tumhari choochiyan bahut
majedaar hain… ….bilkul gol-gol, kasi hui…. haaan
Nibha darling mujhe aaisee
thoooss choochiyon kooo dabaane mein bahut hi majaa
aataa hai…. ….main aaisee
choochiyon wali girls aaur women kooo bahut adhik
pasand kartaa hooon….” Nibha
just told me “….oohhh ddeeaarrrr tthhaannkksss
ffoooorrrr tthheee
ccoommpplliimmeennttssss aaggaaiinnn….. ….oohhh jijju
I am really hhaappppyy
tthhaaaatt yyooouuu lliikkeeddd mmyyy
bbrreeaasstttsss… …..iiinnn ffaaaccttt
mmmaaiiinnn uusseee ssaammaaayy ssaammaajjhh
ggaayyeeee tthhii kkiii
ttuummmnneee mmeerreee cchhhoooocchhiiyyyooonnn kkooo
ppaassaaannddd kkiiyyyaaa
jjaaabbb ppaahhlleee hhiii mmeeeeettt mmeeiinn ttuummm
iinnhheeiinnn bbaaddeee
hhiii mmaaannlllyyyy ssttyylle mmeeiinnn
lluusstttffuullllyyy gghhoooorrr
rraahheee tthheeee….” I mouthed her boobs again and
kissed them all over. I
rubbed my mouth on her boobs for quite some time. I
took her hard pointed
nipples in my mouth and sucked them one by one. She
held me tightly moaning
sexily. She kept on caressing my hairs and sighed all
through. Then I moved down
to her crotch and thighs once again and did the same
thing that I did earlier.
She was vibrating and wriggling her sexy looking young
body like any thing. Her
young nude body had become very hot. Then my mouth
again sifted to her crotch
and thighs. I kissed her smooth and silky thighs and
crotch. I brushed them with
my lips again and again. Nibha was writhing her sexy
body in ecstasy and joy. I
went on doing so.
She then told me to take her to bed “…..ooohhh aabbb
mmuujjhheee bbeddd ppaaarrr
lleeee cchhaalllo nnaaaa, dearrr jijju ….main
bahut….excited feel kaarr rahee
hoon….” I again hugged her from behind and again took
her luxurious breasts in
my palms and pressed and squeezed them. All the while
I was holding her in that
posture and pressing and squeezing her fleshy and
spongy breasts with my both
hands, my dick was trying to find its proper place
into her. Nibha was wriggling
and writhing in excitement, and my dick was being
rubbed against her soft heavy
and fleshy sexy hips, trying to make its way in
between her hips. It was getting
herder and harder by the soft touch of her fleshy and
heavy hips. Nibha told me
“…..oooffff jijju, yyyoouuu aarreee ddrriilliinngggg
mmeee ffrroommm
bbbeehhiinndddd….” I told her instantly “…don’t worry
Nibha darling I will drill
you in the proper place… …I know where to drill you,
Nibha….” She just smiled
sexily looking me from the corner of her eyes. I
admired her well shaped fully
swollen breasts, I told her that she had maintained
her breasts very well. Nibha
told me that she used to do lot of exercise to
maintain the shape and size of
her breasts. She told me that in spite of that her
hubby squeezes her breasts
she always made it a point that her breasts should not
loose their shape at all
and they should look firm always so that any young man
or passer by be instantly
attracted towards her swollen breasts. She told me
that she even took care of
her nipples too. She used to consult lots of books and
see the yoga and keep fit
programmes on the TV. Then I took her to the cozy bed.
She lay straight on the
bed. She was looking at me sexily. She was moving her
arms sometimes up and some
times round her sexy looking belly.
That gave slight jerks to her fleshy breasts. Her
fleshy breasts stood firm like
mounds. The shape of her breasts were were quite
tempting that time. Her hard
nipples were pointing upward straight on the tips of
each of her well developed
shapely breasts. The roundness of her fleshy breasts
were simply luring. While I
was looking at her inviting breasts and nipples, Nibha
was seductively looking
at me. I took her hard pointed nipple in my mouth. I
licked her hard pointed
nipples and sucked them. At the same time I was
pressing and squeezing her other
boobs with my hand. I did the same thing with her
other nipple and squeezed her
other boobs. Then I was rubbing my mouth on her fleshy
boobs. She moaned. She
sighed. “..uuuuffffff….. ….aaaahhhhhh…..” I did it for
quite some time changing
from one to the other breast. I kissed her belly and
rubbed my mouth on that. As
I lifted my mouth Nibha told me “…..oohhh dearr mouth
my breasts once again… ….liked
the way you kissed my breasts…. ….I liked the way you
sucked my nipples…. ….please
do it again dearr jeeju….” I told her “….Nibha tumhara
breasts bahut hi majedaar
hai…. ….bahuut majaa aayaa tumhaare breasts ko chuumne
mein…. …..tumhara nipples
bhii laajawaab hai…. ….haan Nibha darling, mujhe
tumhare choochiyon ko chuusne
mein bada hi majaa ayaa…” Nibha told me “….oohhh jeeju
aaur chuuso naa mere dono
chuchiyon ko……in fact main jab se tumse milii hoon
taab se aapni dono chuuchiyon
ko tumse chuswane ko tadaap raahii thii…. …..aaj to
jaise hi tumne mere
chuchiyon ko kiss kiya main to ye sonch kar kaaphi
excited hone lagi ki tum mere
dono chuchiyon ko bari bari se cuusoge….” I told her “
….haan darling Nibha,
jaab se maine tumhe dekha thaa taab se main bhi
tumhare dono khoobsoorat kasi
hui chuuchiyon ko chusne ke liye betaab thaa….” And I
again started licking
Nibha’s fleshy breasts and sucking her hard and
pointed nipples. She held me in
her sexy arms and was caressing in great excitement.
She kept on moaning, sibilating sexily “……ooohhhh….
…iiiissshhhhhhhh….. ……iiitttssss
ggrreeaattttee…jijju ….i lliikke ittt…. ..uuhhh… ..go
oonnn sucking mmyyy
bbrreeaassttttsss lliikkee tthhaaaattt… ….hhaaaannn
iisssiiii ttaaarrraaahhhh
cchhuuusso mmeerrreee dono cchhuucchhiiyyoooonnn
kko…mere achchhe jijju….” and
she sighed sexily “…uuuffffffffff…. ..aaaaaaahhhh…
….uuuuiiiiii….. ….oooffffoooohhhhhhh…..
….uuuummmhhhhh…. ….iissshhhh.. ….ooouuuuccchhhhhh……
…..yyoouuuu aaarreee
rreeaalllyyy gggrrreeaaatttee…. jijju…yyoouuu
kknnoowww hhoowww to kkisss aanndd
ssucckk bbrreeaassttttss…” Her sexy utterances made me
and kiss and suck her
spongy breasts more and more madly. I kissed her all
over again and again. I
licked her silky smooth thighs. I kissed her sexy
thighs. I kissed her sexy
looking crotch madly. I kept kissing and licking on
that zone. I rubbed my mouth
over her silky sexy thighs. Nibha was tossing in
complete restlessness. I very
well understood that she instantly wanted strong
strokes from me. She told me “….oohhh
ddeeaarrr jijju… cccoommeee ooonnnn…… ….I aaamm
vveerryyy mmuucchhh
tthhiirrssttyyy…. ….I aammm ddiieennnnggg…. ….nnoowww
I ccaannn nnooott
hhooolldd aannyyy mmooorree…. ….jijju yyoouuu
hhaavveee mmaaddeee mmeeee
vveerryyy hhootttt…. ….hhaaaannn jijju aaaoooo
nnnaaa….. …..aaabb mmaaiinnn
bbiillkkuulll nnaaiinnn rruukkk ssaakkttiii hhoooonn….
….ooohhh mere jijju…
aaabbb mmmaaaattt kkkaaarrroooo….. ….mmaaiinnn
ppuurriii ttaarraaahhh
ggaaarraaammm hhho cchhuukkiii hhooonnn…. Ooohhh
jijju….main aaabbb aauurrr
iiinnntttaaajjaaaarrr nnaahhiinnn kkaarrr ssaakkttii
hhoooonn….” I told her “….yes
darling Nibha, I know, you want fucking now…. ….now
you are fully hot …. ….and
want strong strokes from me….” Then I separated her
sexy thighs and positioned
my self between them. Her pussy was wet. I pushed my
hard erect dick tight
inside her vagina. Oohhh, it was very hot. The hot
lubricant inside her vagina
eased my entry in to her. My hard and stiff penis had
no problem in entering her
vagina. I gave some pushes and was then completely
inside her.
She moaned in ecstasy “….ooofffffff……aaaahhhhhh…..” I
told Nibha that I was
completely inside her. I told her that I had pushed
the full length of my dick (lund)
into her hot vagina. She told “…ooohhhh yyyeessss…
that is fine jijju… ….I was
longing for it… …now fuck me at your will, dearr…” I
told her “….Nibha I wanted
to fuck you ever since I saw you…. ….haan darling
Nibha sach kahta hoon.. …main
tumhen chodne ke liye kaab se tadaap rahaa thaa…” She
told me “…..oooffffffff to
aab mari chodai shuru karo naa jijju… ….main bhi jiss
roj se tumse mili hoon
sachmuch badi hi betaabi se taadaap rahii hoon tumse
chodwaane ke liyee dearr
jijju…” I started moving my torso to and fro. My penis
was getting harder and
harder. It was getting thicker and thicker. In the
beginning I made slow
movements. She held me within her arms and started
moaning in low sexy voice
“….uuuhhhhhh…jijju….aaaahhhhh…..ooooffffffffff……”
She encircled her thighs around my waist. I pushed my
fully erect cock a little
bit more inside her with more vogour. Her voice became
slightly louder. I went
on fucking her gently. After some time She arched her
legs and thighs up so as
to give way more to me more inside her. I made more
thrust. Nibha was
accommodating me more and more that way inside her. I
increased my speed a
little more. She was just sighing and moaning making
sexy voice “….uuuuuffffffffffff….oooooooohhhhhh….
….aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh….. jijju……uuummmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..
….iissshhhhhh…. ….” She
was gyrating her hips giving upward thrust of her hips
to accommodate my cock in
side her vagina as much as she could share more and
more pleasures. In
excitement she encircled my waist with her thighs and
legs and was continuing
the same movements, all the while making sounds like
“…oohhhh… .uuuhhhh… ..aaaahhhhh….
..uuuuffffff….” I asked Nibha stroking with rithmical
movements of my torso
making my hard cock go and come into and from her hot
vagina like a piston in a
bore of engine “…how is it Nibha.. …how do you feel…
…should I increase the
speed… …tell me Nibha you are okay… …Nibha, you like
fucking this way…” She was
moaning and sibilating. She was stimuted to activity
in excitement.
She uttered in barely audible tone “…ooohhhhhh
ddeeaarrr jiiju.. ..iitttt
iiissss ssimmppllyyyy eexxcciittiinnggg…. I like it go
on oohhhh please go on
fucking me like that … …yes dear, come on fuck me like
that … it is fine.. ..your
are great.. … I feel really good.. ..It is giving me
heavenly pleasure… … you
know how to fuck… yes you are a great fucker.. ooohhh
yes I like such fucking… ..dear
please come on… …come fast.. ooohhh speed up... jijju
please speed up… …fast yes
dear jijju.... please fast fuck me fast ooohh dear
jijju push a bit more inside
me jijju.. … oohhh dear jijju come on push deeper..
aahhh.. ffaastt ddeeper..
yes dear deeper..…” Now I was on my knees. She lifted
her hips up and parted her
thighs well so that she could accommodate me more and
more inside her. I held
her hips with my hands and gave some support to keep
her vagina up in position,
right in front of my cock. I pushed my cock again into
her hot and wet vagina
and started fucking her. In that position I was able
to fuck Nibha deep in her
valley. I was fucking her deeper and deeper. Of
course, that position was very
much convenient for me to push my cock completely into
her valley. I increased
my speed. I was stroking hard into her. I was trying
to push my cock more and
more into her. My cock was going and coming fast to
and from her vagina. I was
stroking. She was wriggling. She gave me all support
with her haunches and I was
romping fast. She was sighing and moaning
“…ooohhhh…jijju. ..uuuuufffff…. .aaaaahhhhhhhhh….
…sssshhhhhhh…. My piston was working fast into her
bore. Nibha was uttering “…yyess
jijju issi taaraahh….chodo….hhaan jijju I like
it…yeass fuck me like this…..please
go on fucking like this jijuu….” And I was fucking
Nibha with as much speed as I
could. She was giving me encouragements all through.
Amidst her sibilation, moan
and sigh she used to tell me
“..jijju…fffaaaasssttttt…. aaahhhhhh… ffaaasssttttt…”
I went on pumping like that with full speed. Ohhh,
fucking Nibha was simply
heavenly. Of course I had already fucked many more
young girls and women, but
Nibha was none the less. After some time we were spent
and were gasping fast. We
were completely exhaust. We rested there in the bed.
We were lying in complete
nudity.
Then taking Nibha into my arms and caressing I asked
her “…how was it Nibha… did
you like it… Nibha told me “…you are great jijju..
..you know the art of fucking…
.perhaps you have fucked lot many young girls and
women. I told her that I had
actually fucked some more young girls and women
earlier other that my wife. She
cooed sexily “….really dear jijju ! …..you are
great….oohhh you are so
experienced…I never knew jijju….. that is why you know
how to fuck…” she
continued “…jeejju I liked the way you fucked me..
.you are very strong also… ..I
like such manly persons.. ..in fact I had a strong
urge to get fucked by you,
jijju..” I asked her who other than her hubby had
fucked her. She told me that
one of her jeejaji (husband of her cousin sister) had
fucked her earlier. He had
fucked her many a times and she also willingly get
fucked by him whenever she
got the proper opportunity. I told her that I had a
strong urge to fuck her ever
since I had met her “…darling main tumko chodne ke
liye bahut bechain tha… ...jab
tum mujhse sat kar baithi thi main sonch raha tha ki
tum chudai karte samay pura
sath dogi aur tumhen chodne mein badaa majaa
ayegaa…and in fact I had fantasized
about fucking you even. She told replied me lying in
that posture only “….main
bhi tum se chedwane ke liye tadap rahi thi… ..jaab
main tumhein pahli baar mili
thi aur tum bhi mujhe ghoor rahe the taab main samajh
gayee thi ki main tumhen
achchhi lagi aur tum bhi mujhse kuchh chahate ho jeeju
… ..aur taab se main plan
kaar raahi hoon tumse chodwane ke liye…” Nibha asked
me “…jeeju…achchha aab
batao main tumhein kaisi lagi..” I replied her “…you
are great Nibha… …it was
fine to find you so bold, frank and free.. ..tum bhi
bahut achchha se chodwati
ho.. ..thanks darling, tumne mujhe chodne mein pura
co-operate kiya….” She
thanked me also for the compliments with kisses and
told me “…jeeju tumne bhi to
koi kasaar nahin chhoda mujhe chodne mein….” She
kissed me again and again, and
then told me that she was going to kitchen to bring
hot milk so that we could
regain energy. She was so bold that without putting
any thing on she went into
the kitchen after giving a sexy look at me. She
brought two glasses of hot milk.
We finished it. I again took Nibha into my arms and
started kissing her. She
also responded by kissing me. She asked me stylishly
“…uuummm jeeju…my boobs … ..please
dear jeeju… see they are waiting for you jeeju …give
them good hands… .yes dear
jeeju take my boobs with your palms and press them….I
like that dear…jeeju, the
way you press and squeeze my boobs I like that very
much…please dear…” I took
her firm and tight boobs within my palms and started
pressing them again. I
squeezed her voluptuous boobs. She again sighed in
pleasure. She asked me to
mouth her boobs. I liked her nipples one by one again
and then kissed her
succulent boobs. I sucked her nipples. My tongue was
working well on her hard
pointed nipples.
That was exciting her again. I rubbed my mouth on her
luxurious boobs. And after
some time Nibha requested me to fuck her “…dear jeeju
please fuck me now..yes
dear fuck me again…I am aroused again now…I want your
hard strokes again…haan
dear jijju please chodo naa mujhe…phir se meri chodai
kaaro…main chodwane ke
liye bilkul phir se taiyar hoon…” I told her that I
would like to fuck her in
standing position. She agreed. She leaned forward
taking the support of the
table in the room. I positioned myself behind her. I
pushed my cock right inside
her wet vagina holding her soft smooth, fleshy and
round hips. I started to and
fro movement of my torso and hips. She was also making
a similar to and fro
movements rhythmically so that whole of my cock could
be penetrated into her. I
was caressing her sexy hips. In the beginning I was
slow. Gradually I increased
my speed. And later I was stroking fast. As fast as I
could. Every time I pushed
my cock forward Nibha threw her hips back as if to
receive my cock. And thus I
was penetrating deep into her. That way Nibha was very
co-operative in fucking.
I very much like such young girls and women. I was
fucking Nibha and she was
again moaning, sighing sexily in ecstasy, encouraging
me to fuck her more and
more, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. I went on
fucking like that for a
longer time in that posture. Then I laid her straight
on the table in such a way
that her hips were on the edge of the table and she
was lifting her legs up. I
again pushed my hard thick cock right in side her
standing there in front of her
hips. I started fucking her again. I was pushing my
cock very deep into her. I
went on fucking Nibha in that posture for quite some
time. I always took care of
not ejaculating early. And as always I used to stay
more and more after the
previous rounds of fucking. So that time I fucked her
longer that the first
round. She just went on encouraging me
“….oooohhh..yess
jeejjuuu….faasstt…deep…oooohhhhhh……jijju…I
like ittt….faaassst jijju faaassst…ffuckk mmee
faaassstt..” I was in my full
speed and force. Nibha was sighing and moaning sexily.
And again we were
exhausted. We took rest together. After some time we
repeated the fucking and
sucking game. I fucked Nibha for six rounds in a row.
She told me “..you are an
expert..you are too strong also…I am fully satisfied
now dear...I liked the way
you fucked me dear jijju…main chahoongi ki tum baar
baar meri chudai karte raho…main
tumhein phir se bulaungi chodne ke liye mere achchhe
jeeju…mujhe phir se jee
bhar ke chodna…. my jeeju… aaoge naa ?…” I told her
that it would be my pleasure
if she gave me more chances for fucking. At about 8 in
the evening we took bath
together. We both dressed up properly. We kissed each
other hugging tight in
each other’s arms. I took leave of her and came back.
I told my wife that I had
lot of works in the office that day so I was tired and
I wanted to go to bed
after taking my food immediately. And after taking my
food I went to sleep. So
Nibha really proved to be the sexiest and hottest
friend of my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment